As always, Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely ladies at The Broke and the Bookish.
My favorite cover trends are girls in lavish gowns. I think the dresses are so pretty and princess-like and so these are my favorite covers with girls in gowns.
1. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
2. The Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Frances Long
3. The Jewel by Amy Ewing
4. Threats of Sky and Sea by Jennifer Ellison
5. A Mad, Wicked Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller
6. Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
7. The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross
8. The Luxe by Anna Godbersen
9. The One by Kiera Cass
10. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
What is your favorite kind of cover trend?