As always, Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely ladies at The Broke and the Bookish. Today we are talking about books that I'm not sure I want to read.
1. Ian McEwan. I've only read Saturday but I know I need to read Atonement and all his other critically acclaimed books.
2. Brandon Mull. I have only read the first book in his Beyonders series and loved it, but I never got around to reading his other books.
3. Neil Gaiman. I read Stardust and loved it! I own American Gods, so that is going to be the next on my Neil Gaiman book list.
4. Laini Taylor. I've only read Daughter of Smoke and Bone, and I really need to get on to reading Days of Blood and Starlight.
5. Sara B. Larson. But its not for want of trying. I've only read her debut novel Defy and absolutely fell in love. I can't wait until Ignite comes out next January!
6. John Green. Yeah don't kill me. The only book of his that I have read is The Fault in Our Stars. I own all of his books, so I should get on that soon.
7. Kelley Armstrong. I first discovered this lady and her amazing talent when I read Sea of Shadows this past year. I absolutely loved it, and I didn't realize that she has written a butt-load of books. I need more!
8. Margaret Atwood. In high school I read and enjoyed The Handmaid's Tale. Why have I been waiting so long to read more of her work?
9. Diana Gabaldon. I have only finished Outlander and LOVED it. I immediately started the next one but couldn't get past the first 100 or so pages. I plan on going back to it because I think there for a while I just needed to process the first book. So soon, very soon, I will come back to Dragonfly in Amber.
10. David Levithan. I read The Lover's Dictionary first due to Addison's recommendation. I really liked it, and I realize that I really need to read Every Day.
What about you? Any titles and authors come to mind?