Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by the lovely ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish. Today we are talking about character driven novels! This was hard for me, because I wanted to pick books that weren't too terribly cliche (because let's face it, Harry Potter is going to show up on many a list). These are books that have left an impression on me, or characters that I truly fell in love with as I watched them grow and change.
1. Charlie in The Perks of Being a Wallflower
2. Candence in We Were Liars
3. Craig in It's Kind of a Funny Story
4. Miles and Alaska in Looking for Alaska
5. Mia in If I Stay
6. Nobody "Bod" Owens in The Graveyard Book
7. Tate and Miles in Ugly Love
8. Cath in Fangirl
9. Liesel in The Book Thief
10. "A" in Every Day
What are some of your favorite character driven novels? What makes them stand out to you? Let me know!