Hello, Love consists of the things I've found in my adventures across the Internet, stored in my pockets, and can't wait to share with you. Consider this a secret archive for the bookish, the dreamers, and the movers and shakers of the world.
- You really REALLY have to see the new Air New Zealand safety guide. This is like the third one they made, I think? My nerdy self just can't handle all the awesomeness.
- James Marsden can sing country to me any time.
- Hey you artists and car people, check out this killer ride!
- I mean who doesn't love Sarah J. Maas. I read absolutely everything she writes even her blog posts! Actually scratch that. I LIVE for her posts!
- 10 Things you might not have known about JRR Tolkien, that you probably should.
- You should check out ThanksReading.
It's the first week in November, so grab a cuddle buddy and a movie, make sure to buy popcorn and ready a steaming mug of cider. Winter is on the way as well as all the snuggles by a warm fire.