Hello, Love consists of the things I've found in my adventures across the Internet, stored in my pockets, and can't wait to share with you. Consider this a secret archive for the bookish, the dreamers, and the movers and shakers of the world.
1. You should watch these hilarious Hunger Games parody songs. I about died laughing.
2. The Series of Unfortunate Events adaptation coming to Netflix? Hopefully this one will be better than that movie that no one ever mentions.
3. Learn how to arm knit an infinity scarf in 30 minutes! These could make awesome Christmas gifts!
4. Cuddelbuggery jumps in and talks about all the condescending things people say to bookish people.
5. Are you a fan of the Inheritance Cycle by Chrisopher Paolini? Here's what he has to say about his return to Alagaësia.
The sound of leaves crunching beneath your boots, a cold wind blowing through the countryside, and a dusting of snow outside your window. All that means that Christmas is close and cuddle season is here. So grab a partner, build a fire, and have fun making s'mores.