Hello, Love consists of the things I've found in my adventures across the Internet, stored in my pockets, and can't wait to share with you. Consider this a secret archive for the bookish, the dreamers, and the movers and shakers of the world.
1. Stephen Colbert interviews Smaug. This is a one of a kind interview. You should watch it.
2. The Avengers sing Christmas carols. You need this in your life. You're welcome.
3. What to do with all that Christmas money? You should check out my Etsy store! ;)
4. The 4 stages of 'no more bookshelf space' grief as stated by EpicReads.
5. BookRiot came out with a very interesting and GREAT article about boy books vs. girl books. You really should read it!
It's Christmas Eve and chestnuts are roasting on an open fire. I hope you enjoy your time with family and friends and remember to have yourself a merry little Christmas.