One of my big reading challenges of 2015 was to listen to more audiobooks. Luckily, I found that The Book Nympho was hosting an audiobook challenge that fits my needs PERFECTLY!
Because I'm relatively new to the whole audiobook thing, I decided to make my challenge relatively small for this year.
I chose to go for the Stenographer Badge that requires 10-15 books. Right now I'm at 7 and I'm almost done with my 8th, so I'm thinking that I should probably increase my challenge, but I'll give it a bit more time.
These are my audiobook listens so far this year:
1. Noggin by John Corey Whaley
2. Paper Towns by John Green
3. A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
4. The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski
5. The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie
6. Death Marked by Leah Cypess
7. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
I will say that I have listened to some BOMB audiobooks. My top three listens are probably Noggin, A Thousand Pieces of You, and The Winner's Crime! They have amazing audio and they are all around fantastic books. I actually had to go out of my way to own physical copies of all of those books because I loved them so much!
Do you listen to audiobooks? You should get in on the challenge!