As always, Top Ten is hosted by the lovely girls at The Broke and the Bookish.
1. Keladry from Protector of the Small Quartet by Tamora Pierce
I feel like by the end of that series, there was still so much left in her story line. Sometimes I just have to satisfy myself with fanfiction or a dream.
2. Nikolai from Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Nikolai was seriously my favorite character in this series and I want so badly for him to have a happily ever after. I just love him so much!
3. Bobby Pendragon from the Pendragon series by D.J. MacHale
This is one of my all time favorite series, and the ending of it wrecked me. So to go back and visit this world(s) would be like coming home.
4. June & Day from the Legend series by Marie Lu
I really do love how the Legend series ended, but sometimes I really just want to read more about them after Champion.
5. Travis Coates from Noggin by John Corey Whaley
Travis's story is heartbreaking, but I would love to see how he grows up into adulthood and how he moves on from what was before her got the body transplant.
6. Warner & Juliette from the Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi
They are the king of OTPs, so of course I HAVE to read more about them! That's all I ask for in life... more of their story! Please, Tahereh! Please!
7. Aragorn from The Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien
Sometimes I wish I could check in on him because he was without a doubt my favorite character. After he assumes the throne I just want to know his story.
8. Neville & Luna from Harry Potter by JK Rowling
Neville and Lune became some of my favorite characters by the end of the series and I would love to learn more about them after Voldemort is defeated.
9. Katniss & Peeta from The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins
Though I will say, I wouldn't change the ending for anything because I think it ended in the best of ways and ended in a way that was super realistic to what happened. But I would like to see they are doing farther down the line.
10. Auburn and Owen from Confess by Colleen Hoover
Their story and characters really interested me. I feel like there was still so much to say. The initial romance of their relationship was done, but there has to be more. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a novella.
What characters would you want to check in on?