One of my big reading challenges of 2015 was to listen to more audiobooks. Luckily, I found that The Book Nympho and Hot Listens was hosting an audiobook challenge that fits my needs PERFECTLY!
Because I'm relatively new to the whole audiobook thing, I decided to make my challenge relatively small for this year.
I chose to go for the Stenographer Badge that requires 10-15 books. Though I technically think I'm going to change it to a lot more than that.
These are my audiobook listened to until the first update:
1. Noggin by John Corey Whaley
2. Paper Towns by John Green
3. A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
4. The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski
5. The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie
6. Death Marked by Leah Cypess
7. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
These are the books I've listened to since March 28th:
8. These Broken Stars by Amie Kauffman and Meagan Spooner
9. This Shattered World by Amie Kauffman and Meagan Spooner
10. Exquisite Captive by Heather Demetrios
11. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
12. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
13. The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas
14. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas (x3)
15. Climbing the Stairs by Padma Venkatraman
My favorite audiobooks so far this time would have to be These Broken Stars. Dude that audiobook is BOMB! And lately because a couple of family illnesses have been going on, I have recently downloaded all of Sarah J Maas' books on audiobook even though I have them all in hardback/ARCs. I've listened to A Court of Thorns and Roses about three times over and I'm on my fourth go-round. I can't help it. The story comforts me for some reason and I just love it so much!
What audiobooks have you listened to and loved?