Water damage Greensboro NC are available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, for any water removal emergency. We have the training and equipment to safely dry, disinfect, and deodorize the areas that have been affected by flooding or leaking. Let us help to restore your Greensboro NC property while preventing future damage.
Water Damage Can Occur as a Result of:
- Natural disasters such as tornadoes, hurricanes, and other storms where rainwater may flood your home
- Frozen or broken pipes, including sewer backups
- Air conditioner or water heater leaks
- Overflows from appliances such as washing machines, toilets, bathtubs, or toilets
- Outside leaks from foundation faults or basements
- Fire (being extinguished with water)
- Floodplain location
What Do I Do If I Have Water Damage?
Don’t delay; call us right away! We will inspect and assess the water damage, but acting quickly is really important. Moisture and standing water will continue to cause more damage the longer it goes untreated.
Depending on our findings, the following equipment may be necessary:
- Hygrometers or moisture detectors – Finding excess moisture so that we can remove it
- Pumps – Using different-sized pumps, depending on the damage level, to vacuum up water and transfer it securely to containers
- Drying equipment – Drying all moisture with high-powered fans and dehumidifiers so that no mold will grow after we leave
- Sanitation tools – Freeing your property of any bacteria, mildew, odors or mold after we complete the basic water removal process
Can I Do it Myself?
We have had special training so that we can make the process go smoothly and safely. Water damage Greensboro NC will give you peace of mind that the job will be done the right way, restoring your home or office to a completely safe, clean environment. Not only that, but there are many dangers involved when trying to remove water yourself. The water could carry some bacterial diseases, and there are many electrical risks when working around water.